Jonathan Hogan lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jonathan is currently investing in real estate, trading, traveling and taking courses while envisioning what's next.
Formerly, he was the Chief Technology Officer and Director of Business Development of Rapattoni Corporation.
While at Rapattoni, he oversaw the development and planning of it's products and managed all departments involved in technological development, and served as the technical liaison between Rapattoni and its customers. He managed a technical staff of 80 and 15 interns.
Products at Rapattoni included:
- Rapattoni MLS (Multiple Listing Software)
- Rapattoni Magic Association Management Software
- Rapattoni NetMagic Association Management Software
- Rapattoni Secure Logon Single Sign-on Federation and Security Software
- Rapttoni Integrated Website Services - Joomla Integration with all Rapattoni products via Single Sign-on. Jonathan created this product from scratch.
Prior to joining Rapattoni, Jonathan served as Vice President of Information Technology and Operations at the San Diego Association of Realtors® (SDAR). His accomplishments at SDAR include development of the association's public and internal websites; design, installation and maintenance of network infrastructure and security; and serving as a technical liaison to the MLS advisory group.
While at SDAR:
- Lead development of sdar.com, the Association's public website
- Lead development of InfoSDAR, the Association's internal website
- Designed, installed and maintained the Association's network and security
- Designed and managed construction of five large interior remodel projects
- Staff Liaison to the Information Systems and Technology Committee - the firm's SANDICOR MLS advisory group
- Expanded SDAR's educational offerings, particularly in technology
Prior to joining SDAR, Jonathan spent eight years as a successful REALTOR. He was a multi-million dollar producer.
Before becoming a REALTOR, Jonathan Hogan was a pioneer in the field of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) for architecture and engineering firms. While attending Arizona State University, he founded the school's Computer Aided Design program. Upon graduation, he also established the Computer Aided Design department at the University of Houston. Mr. Hogan later introduced CAD to Morris Architects, the fifth largest architecture firm in the United States, where he produced many successful projects using this technology.
Later, he headed UDC International, the largest CAD service bureau in the US. Jonathan shifted the company to positive cashflow after reorganizing the company and redesigning the workflow of its projects.
- Product design, development and management, particularly MLS and Real Estate Association software
- Client and partner relationship management
- Real estate domain use cases and technologies
- Profound understanding of real estate association, MLS, broker and agent needs
- Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Network design and management
- Security design and management
- Facilities management
- Speaker/Instructor/Seminar Leader
- Real Estate Association management
Jonathan has published many courses and curriculum's over the years and lectured and conducted week-long workshops around the United States.